Thursday, January 22, 2009

Roz Bell - The First Sunbeams

Artist: Roz Bell
Album: The First Sunbeams
Roz Bell The First Sunbeams
Tracklist :
  • Cali, Cry
  • Yesterday Man (I'm So Lonely)
  • The First Sunbeams (Interlude)
  • Love In The Back
  • Papercut
  • I Used To Love Her
  • A Girl Named Crush
  • In The Bathroom
  • Jesus Janey
  • Feels Like Love
  • Fly On A Feelin' (Interlude)
  • She's So Excitable
  • We'll Always Have The Rain
  • The Greatest Tragedy

What does the music I like to listen to say about me?

*Alphabetically, I went through my mp3 and only writing the arists/bands I really like*
Adele, Alanis Morissette, Bettie Serveet, Bloc Party, Blondie, Blur, Bob Dylan, Brian Eno, Carolina Liar, Citizen Cope, Coldplay, Courtney Jaye, Damien Jurado, Damien Rice, Danger radio, Dashboard confessional (guilty pleasure), David Bowie, Death cab, Dido, Dirtie Blonde, Elton John, Enrique Iglesais (guilty pleasure), fiona apple, ftsk, frou frou, George Harrison, Herman Dune, Howie Beck, Idina Menzel, Imogen Heap, India Arie, Iron and Wine, Jack Johnson, Janis Joplin, Jason Mraz, JEFF BUCKLEY, Jewel, John Legend, John Lennon, John Mayer, Johnny Cash, Joni Mitchell, Joshua radin, Julie Doiron, Keane, Klaxons, Kylie Minogue, Lauryn Hill, Led Zeppelin, Leonard Cohen, Madonna (older stuff), Maroon 5 (guilty pleasure), Marvin Gaye, Matt Corby, Matthew Ryan, Michael Buble, Michelle Branch, Michelle Featherstone, NEKO CASE, Nellie Mckay, NICK CAVE, Nirvana, Oasis, Norah Jones, Otis redding, Panic at the disco (guilty pleasure), Paolo Nutini!!, QUEEN, REM, Radiohead, Razorlight, Regina Spektor!, Rent, Roz Bell, Ryan Adams, Sarah McLachlan, Scarlett Johannson (sp? & I LOVE HER MUSIC..SHE'S AMAZING), Simon & Garfunkle, Snow Patrol (my favourite band), Sondre LERCHE, Spiral Beach, Stars, Tegan & Sara, (the rest are bands with 'THEs' in the beginning) BEATLES, Fire theft, killers, kooks, the Police, The shins, white stripes, the wreckers, tori amos, TRAVIS (AMAZING BAND), u2, vampire weekend, weezer, wolfmother, and THE ZOMBIES ♥.

my favourite songs are; ANYTHING by Jeff Buckley, Damn I wish I was your lover, 50 ways to leave your lover, woman by john lennon, velocity girl by snow patrol, delicate by damien rice, and others.

oh and I am 15 & female.
Kelvin C; my parents have nooothing to do with my music taste..haha.

house

No comments: