Friday, January 23, 2009

Madonna - Confessions Remixed: Stuart Price Mixes (Vinyl)

Artist: Madonna
Album: Confessions Remixed: Stuart Price Mixes (Vinyl)
Madonna Confessions Remixed: Stuart Price Mixes (Vinyl)
Tracklist :
  • Hung Up
  • Hung Up
  • Sorry
  • Get Together
  • I Love New York
  • Let It Will Be

iTunes and various fields?

Hi there

I have the latest iTunes. What's the point of album artist name?
There is a song: Me Against the Music by Britney Spears from the album Greatest Hits: My Prerogative. It features Madonna.

I just write in the title: Me Against the Music [Feat. Madonna]
What's the point of artist and album artist? If I write Madonna and Britney Spears in artist field, instead of showing the whole album under Britney Spears, it shows this one song under 'Britney Spears, Madonna'
Help? :-s

house

No comments: