Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sonata Arctica - Unia (Japanese Edition)

Artist: Sonata Arctica
Album: Unia (Japanese Edition)
Sonata Arctica Unia (Japanese Edition)
Tracklist :
  • In Black And White
  • Paid In Full
  • For The Sake Of Revenge
  • It Won't Fade
  • Under Your Tree
  • Caleb
  • The Vice
  • My Dream's But A Drop Of Fuel For A Nightmare
  • The Harvest
  • The World's Forgotten, The Words Forbidden
  • Fly With The Black Swan
  • Good Enough Is Good Enough
  • The Follow
  • Out In The Fields (Gary Moore & Phil Lynott)
  • My Dream's But A Drop Of Fuel For A Nightmare (Instrumental Version)

What are some bands I might like?

Bands I already know and love - Nightwish, Within Temptation, Epica, Xandria, Evanescence, Elis, After Forever, Magica, Sonata Arctica, Dragonforce, Lacuna Coil, Angelzoom, Midnattsol, Leaves' Eyes, Kyrpteria, The Gathering, and Fairyland.

I like rock/metal bands with female singers, but males are exceptable too!
Please give me some suggestions, thanks!

No comments: