Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ian Van Dahl - Dream Dance Vol.24 [CD 2]

Artist: Ian Van Dahl
Album: Dream Dance Vol.24 [CD 2]
Ian Van Dahl Dream Dance Vol.24 [CD 2]
Tracklist :
  • Will I (radio edit)

Anyone know whose dance/club/techno songs these are that goes something like this...?

"I'm giving up the feeling do I take it or leave it?... I'm giving up the feeling of the mystery of love I've looked everywhere oh but you're not there, on the other side I would find secrets come alive, my heart aches so I wait love will find its way to me..."

OR

"This is aint nothing but a summer jam, brown skin and summer and dance whoa oh oh we're gonna party as much as we can.."

OR do you know any good songs I can add to my playlist such as these. I have so far, artists such as SEPTEMBER, IAN VAN DAHL, PREZIOSO, PARIS AVENUE, ARMIN VAN BUUREN, MOLOKO. What other artists can you suggest, especially if they're back from the 90's?

thanks bunches, ya'll

No comments: